The distinctive features of allergic reactions are their:10
• Lack of correlation with known pharmacological properties of the drug
• Lack of linear relation with drug dose (very small doses may cause very severe effects)
• Requirement of an induction period on primary exposure, but not on re-exposure
• Disappearance on cessation of administration and reappearance on re-exposure
• Occurrence in a minority of patients receiving the drug
• Temporary nature in some cases
• Possible response to desensitisation.
Was this article helpful?
Not Able To Lead A Happy Life Because Of Excessive Allergies? Want To Badly Get Rid Of Your Allergy Problems, But Are Super Confused And Not Sure Where To Even Start? Don't Worry, Help Is Just Around The Corner Revealed The All-In-One Power Packed Manual Containing Ample Strategies And Little-Known Tips To Get Rid Of Any Allergy Problems That Are Ruining Your Life Learn How You Can Eliminate Allergies Completely Reclaim Your Life Once Again