1. Staurosporine. Make a 1 mM stock solution in dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and store at -20°C protected from light.
2. C2-Ceramide (N-acetyl-D-sphingosine) or C6-ceramide (N-hexanoyl-D-sphin-gosine). Make 10 mM stock solutions in DMSO and store at -20°C.
3. 2-Deoxyglucose. Make a 1 M stock solution in H2O and store at -20°C.
4. DMEM (Dulbecco's modified Eagle's medium) without glucose and without sodium pyruvate (Gibco 11966-025, Gibco/Invitrogen, Carlsbad, CA).
5. Brefeldin A. Make a 10 mg/mL stock in DMSO and store at -20°C.
6. Thapsigargin. Make a 1 mM stock in DMSO and store at -20°C protected from light.
Was this article helpful?